The International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) is the Governing Body for the profession of Business Analysis. The Certifications offered by IIBA® are the most sought-after qualifications by professionals looking to start or progress in a career as an Analyst.
Certification of Capability in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) is the 2nd level of a 3-level exam-based core professional certification structure in business analysis offered by IIBA®. The certification is offered for mid-level business analysis practitioners with a sufficient level of business analysis experience.
The certification is offered for junior business analysts or individuals looking to grow and be recognized in the profession of business analysis. The credential will,
- Provide a competitive advantage as a qualified analyst even early in your career
- Help soar ahead in a career as a competent analyst with validation of a solid foundation on knowledge, techniques, and competencies as defined in the BABOK Guide®
CCBA® is the most esteemed and recognized Business Analysis credential for mid-level practitioners worldwide where qualified professionals are considered as both experienced and skilled in the profession of Business Analysis and are eligible for much better job opportunities globally.
The CCBA® preparation course offered by APPTRA Holdings (Pvt.) Ltd assists the candidates in clearing the exam on their first attempt. The course covers concepts of business analysis as per standards, emphasizing the 6 Knowledge Areas, 50 BA Techniques, 5 BA Perspectives, and 29 Competencies defined in BABOK® Guide Version 3.
At the end of the program, the participants will,
- Understand and learn the established agile business analysis practices that are outlined in the Agile Extension to BABoK v2.0
- Gain competence in the Agile mindset, Methodologies and Frameworks, the 3 Agile Horizons (Strategy, Initiative, and Delivery), and the best practices outlined in the Agile Extension to BABoK v2.0
- Gain practical insights into the principles and practices of agile business analysis
- Master the terminology used in the Agile Extension to BABoK v2.0
- Acquire a sound understanding of the role, competencies, and skills required to become an effective and result-oriented Agile Business Analyst
- Learn how to manage stakeholders effectively in an Agile environment
- Learn how to identify and apply various tools and techniques to effectively execute analysis work in an agile context
- Be able to demonstrate continued dedication to the profession through recertification requirements
- Be able to pass the exam on the 1st attempt with the right coaching provided by our expert trainer
What you will get:
- 48 PDUs (Required for CCBA® Exam application)
- 60+ Contact Hours with an experienced trainer (50 hours of training)
- Exercises, Case Studies, Group Activities
- Chapter End Questions
- Mock Exams (500+ Questions)
- Guidance for Exam Application
- Study tips and exam tips
- Continuous mentoring and coaching
- Soft Copies of Materials (BABOK V3 Aligned)
- Certificate of Participation
Professionals looking to apply for the CCBA® certification must satisfy the following criteria.
- Complete a minimum of 3750 hours of Business Analysis work experience within the last 7 years
- Within this experience, complete a minimum of 900 hours of experience in at least 2 of the 6 BA knowledge areas as defined in the BABOK® Guide
- Complete a minimum of 21 contact hours of Professional Development in the last 4 years (You obtain this by attending the training program)
- A High School Diploma / Degree
- Two references (CBAP® certified professionals, work managers)
- Agree to the Code of Conduct and to the Terms & Conditions (when submitting the application)