The International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) is the Governing Body for the profession of Business Analysis. The Certifications offered by IIBA® are the most sought-after qualifications by professionals looking to start or progress in a career as an Analyst.
Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ (ECBA®) is the first level of a 3-level exam-based core professional certification structure in business analysis offered by IIBA®.
The certification is offered for junior business analysts or individuals looking to enter into the profession of business analysis. The credential will,
- Provide a competitive advantage as a qualified analyst even before starting your career
- Help soar ahead in a career as a competent analyst with validation of a solid foundation on knowledge, techniques, and competencies as defined in the BABOK Guide®
ECBA® is the most esteemed and recognized Business Analysis credential for entry-level and junior business analysts and qualified professionals are eligible for much better job opportunities globally.
The ECBA® preparation course offered by APPTRA Holdings (Pvt.) Ltd assists the candidates in clearing the exam on their first attempt. The course covers concepts of business analysis as per standards, emphasizing the 6 Knowledge Areas, 50 BA Techniques, and 29 Competencies defined in BABOK® Guide Version 3.
At the end of the program, the participants will,
- Have an understanding of the scope of the ECBA® credential
- Have obtained the 21 PDU hours to be eligible to apply for the ECBA® exam
- Obtain the required knowledge, skills, and an understanding of the key concepts of Business Analysis
- Gain theoretical and practical knowledge of the 6 knowledge areas, and 50 key techniques of Business Analysis available to perform day-to-day analysis activities
- Gain a clear understanding of the 29 underlying competencies of a business analyst
- Be able to pass the exam on the 1st attempt with the right coaching provided by our expert trainer
What you will get:
- 40 PDUs (Required for ECBA® Exam application)
- 50+ Contact Hours with an experienced trainer (32 hours of training)
- Exercises, Case Studies, Group Activities
- Chapter End Questions
- Mock Exams (500+ Questions)
- Guidance for Exam Application
- Study tips and exam tips
- Continuous mentoring and coaching
- Soft Copies of Materials (BABOK V3 Aligned)
- Certificate of Participation
Professionals looking to apply for the ECBA® certification must satisfy the following criteria.
- Complete a minimum of 21 contact hours of Professional Development in the last 4 years (You obtain this by attending the training program)
- Agree to the Code of Conduct and to the Terms & Conditions (when submitting the application)